Andrew Kuhlmann is a skilled civil trial lawyer with experience in complex litigation. He focuses on employment litigation, commercial disputes, and civil rights litigation. Andrew Kuhlmann has represented businesses and individuals in Missouri, Illinois, and throughout the United States.
During law school, he was an Editor of Law & Inequality: A Journal of Theory & Practice.
University of Minnesota Law School, J.D., 2002
University of Northern Colorado, B.A., 1999
- The Missouri Bar
- Illinois State Bar
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- National Employment Lawyers Association (NELA)
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys (MATA)
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- United States Court of Appeals Seventh Circuit
- United States District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- United States District Court Southern District of Illinois
- United States District Court Central District of Illinois